KALBAR DX CONTEST
RULES FOR DX STATION
8 December 2018 09:00 UTC – 23:00 UTC (14 hours)
For amateurs around the world to contact as many other amateurs in as many Countries and Indonesia (YB Land) Contesters.
- Only 40M (7Mhz)
- Entrants will mostly be calling “ CQ KALBAR CONTEST ”
CONTEST MODE & EXCHANGE
- Phone => 59 + Grid Locator
- Example : YB7ZA 59 OI49PX
Single Operator 40 M _________ Any Power
- Contacts with other station, same Continent: 5 (Five) point.
- Contacts with other station, other Continent: 10 (Ten) point.
- Contacts with YB station : 25 (Twenty-five) point.
- Contacts with station YB7ZA : 50 (Fifty) point.
- Contacts with each different World Prefixes: 1 multiplier.
- Contacts with each different Country: 1 multiplier.
QSO Point x Multiplier = Total Score
Example : QSO points 1000 x ( 50 World Prefixes + 10 Countries ) = 60.000
USER DEFINE CONTES & LOGS INSTRUCTION
- Please download User Define Contest on : https://kalbar-contest.com/downloads/
- Only Cabrillo Format
- No Paper Logs
- Submit / upload your Cabrillo on : https://kalbar-contest.com/logs/
- All Entries must be sent within SEVEN ( 7 ) DAYS after the end of Contest, => Dead Line : 15 December 2018, 23:59 UTC
Note : If your log is received after dead line, it will be counted as Check Log.
Electronic Certificates are awarded to all participants who submitted the log, except Check Log.
Plaques are awarded for top performance, Please view the current list of plaques and sponsors at: https://kalbar-contest.com/plaques/
The Winner will be announced on, …. January 2019
- Self Spotting is not allowed.
- Only one signal is allowed at any time.
- The Kalbar DX Contest Committee can disqualify if there is a violation on these rules.
- The Decision of The Kalbar DX Contest Committee is final.